We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

local tours

Hong Kong
3 posts
Save Topic
local tours

Should I book all the local tours online in advance? or book them after arriving at the hotel?

Which one is cheaper? Which one is more reliable?

Any recommended tour companies?

THANKS

Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
10,838 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: local tours

Do it online, it´s more reliable, they could sell out otherwise.

Price wise it´s the same.

www.amazingtours.is

B-)

Hong Kong
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: local tours

thanks. how about clothing? I'll go to iceland in mid july. my 8-year-old daughter will go with me. what clothes should i bring? thank you.

Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
10,838 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: local tours

Summer/outdoor ones !

B-)

5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: local tours

Hello from Iceland,

Go Travel Iceland is an independent Tour Operator and Destination Management Company specializing in travel arrangements in Iceland.

Combining significant travel knowledge, hands on practical experience and entrepreneurial skills we aim to be, perhaps not the biggest, but certainly the most progressif and influential tour operator in the industry.

If you book 3 tours or more online through our website : www.gotraveliceland.is you receive a 10% commission whereas when you book it through your hotel lobby - you do not receive any discount - so we look forward to hear from you for any questions, assistance or bookings.

As for hotels - please check out the website www.accommodation.is where you can find all sorts of accommodations in all price ranges.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Go Travel Iceland team

www.gotraveliceland.is

5. Re: local tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 23, 2009