We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hilton nordica

bristol
Level Contributor
400 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
hilton nordica

anyone stayed here how much do they charge for breakfast?,spa?, brunch?

i know they provide a shuttle service to town & i hear the service is poor, how frequently do they run?

thankyou

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,954 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hilton nordica

Hi,

I stayed there a couple of years ago. Those prices would have changed by now and somethings were included. Suggest you check their web site for current prices.

The spa was included if you stayed in the better rooms. I remember breakfast was good, and the Vox restaurant is superb. Drink prices were eye-watering.

I think I used the shuttle once, as we preffered to walk and see the town. And normal buses were fairly frequent if we wanted them. As far as I remember the shuttle was twice an hour. Its about 20 minutes to the centre on foot.

2. Re: hilton nordica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 21, 2009