We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage

Poughkeepsie, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
Luggage storage

Hello,

I have been trying to find a place that will store my luggage for a reasonable price for a couple of days in Reykjavik. I am going to drive to Myvtan for a couple of days and would prefer to not lug all my luggage for the trip. The guesthouse i am staying at said they do not provide this service. Anyone know of a place that store my luggage?

Thanks in advance!

Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
11,110 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage

What a lousy service ! Ask the place you are going to stay at when you get back from Myvatn, the car rental or the bus company. which ever way you´re travelling.

B-)

Reykjavik
Level Contributor
271 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage

There is a possibility to keep your luggage down at the BSI Bus terminal for a pretty low fee.

www.bsi.is

They always have people on site to handle all requests and bookings aswell so there you have the service that you need.

I would think that the Mývatn tour departs from the Main Bus Terminal (BSÍ) so it should be pretty comfortable for you.

Ontario
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage storage

I just received a very friendly response from Reykjavik Excursions regarding this:

You can store your luggage at the BSÍ.

The cost is 500 ISK for the first 24 hours and then 200 ISK per 24 hours after that.

Enjoy your trip!

Jackie

Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage storage

Any idea how much luggage you can store for that price? Are there size limits?

5. Re: Luggage storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:31 am, December 05, 2009