We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

activities advice

Which Reykjavik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
1 post
Save Topic
activities advice

Hi all,

I'm visiting reykjavik in a few weeks and would like some advice. I've found here that there is just so much to do in Iceland but is it better to go there and book tours and activities or should I book before I even fly out?

I'm travelling with 3 others making a group of 4, I don't see that being too much trouble joining other tours.

any advice on this and comments, websites would be much appreciated.

S

Iceland
Level Contributor
815 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: activities advice

Hi!

If you are the organized type book the Blue Lagoon in advance as that does not depend on the weather. About the rest - wait till you get on the spot. Of course, the Golden circle is a must and Geysir is always there but Gullfoss looks much better in a clear day

2. Re: activities advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 20, 2009