We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Reykjavik or Hotel Bjork

Dublin
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Reykjavik or Hotel Bjork

I am travelling to Reykjavik next April. Could anybody help me to decide which hotel to stay in, Hotel Reykjavik or Hotel Bjork?

near peterborough
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Reykjavik or Hotel Bjork

Hotel Reykjavik is closer to the city centre but both are nice hotels.

UK
Level Contributor
140 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Reykjavik or Hotel Bjork

I am replying from the Hotel Bjork where I am staying at the moment. Its very clean and modern and just a short walk into the centre. We're very pleased with it and have a fantastic view of the surrounding mountains. The reception staff are also great and have booked all of our trips for us.

London
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Reykjavik or Hotel Bjork

Hi,

I stayed in Hotel Bjork earlier this week for 3nts. I agree with lalkav, the hotel is really nice, clean and modern and the reception staff are very helpful. One of my excursions got cancelled while I was in Reykjavik but the staff were on hand with suggestions. I stayed in a single room which was a bit small but adequate for one person considering you only really go there to sleep. They also have one internet terminal which guests can use without charge. From my recollection Hotel reykjavik does charge for this facility in their hotel. There are internet cables in the rooms but there is a charge for this. The breakfast was ok. I guess since i went out of peak season, it was pretty basic continental.

overall, I can't really fault this hotel in any way. I hope these comments help :)

4. Re: Hotel Reykjavik or Hotel Bjork

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:24 am, October 10, 2009