We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thermal pools reyjavik

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
thermal pools reyjavik

hoping to go to reykjavik in mid nov any tips on oudoor thermal pools in reykjavik costs, if staying all day food, do you bring your own towels etc

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,099 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thermal pools reyjavik

www.visitreykjavik.is/yellowpages.asp…

Useful info on costs, pools, towels, food can be found there.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thermal pools reyjavik

If you plan on going to public thermal pools a few times and to the Blue Lagoon, you could think of buying a microfibre towel. They come in different sizes and they dry real quickly. They also come in a small bag and take no space at all. It makes them perfect for travelling! Last year, I brough one in Iceland and I thought it came really handy and we saved the rental money. I now use my towel when I go to the gym.

Mentioned in this post
Iceland
Iceland
Europe
norwich
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: thermal pools reyjavik

Hi,

At the blue lagoon, there are towels and bath robes to hire which are a good idea and a good cafe in the same building as the pools. You get an armband to wear when you pay to get in which allows you to roam around. We took our own towels but found most people when we were there hired towels etc from the blue lagoon. Have fun there - its great!!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thermal pools reyjavik

Thanks for the advice people i can't wait to go.

5. Re: thermal pools reyjavik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, September 12, 2009