We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket of Iceland Express

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ticket of Iceland Express

Hi ALL,

I have one problem - in website of Iceland Express, they say the ticket price of 1-way fm London is GBP69 which 9includes tax & charge. But after checking all dates in Feb & March, found there is no such cost. Are they cheating?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Iceland
Iceland
Europe
London
London
England, UK
Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
11,441 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket of Iceland Express

Hi, well I am not going to say they are not cheating.

I forwarded your question to Iceland Express, it will be interesting to see what their answer will be.

B.

Mentioned in this post
Iceland
Iceland
Europe
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket of Iceland Express

Thanks B!! I also want to receive their reply asap while I have sent 3 times to them for checking from January but no reply yet

Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
11,441 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticket of Iceland Express

On their website icelandexpress.com/flight_info/… they promise an answer within 72 hours, if they think the question is "worth answering". Well, it´s been four days now, and no answer, so this question is "not worth answering", you do the math.

Your answer is as good as mine.

B.

Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
11,441 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ticket of Iceland Express

On their website icelandexpress.com/flight_info/… they promise an answer within 72 hours, if they think the question is "worth answering". Well, it´s been four days now, and no answer, so this question is "not worth answering", you do the math.

Your answer is as good as mine.

B.

Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
11,441 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ticket of Iceland Express

Sorry, hiccups !

B.

Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
600 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ticket of Iceland Express

Hi hk6wef

On their website Iceland Express says that they're offering flights *from* 69 pounds. The cheapest fares always sell first, so they may have sold all the super cheap fares and all that's left are the bit more expensive one's. Isn't it a well known strategy?

By doing a quick search the cheapest I could find was 65 pounds excluding taxes.

Mentioned in this post
Iceland
Iceland
Europe
7. Re: Ticket of Iceland Express

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 27, 2009