We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keflavik city restaurants

Buffalo. Ny
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Topic
Keflavik city restaurants

We needed to grab a decent meal before our flight home from Keflavik. A gas station attendant recommended Duss Huss, on the small boat harbor and it was wonderful! It was the best fresh fish meal I've had in a long time and my wife's seafood pasta dish was just as good. Sadly, the coffee was not very good.

UK
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keflavik city restaurants

I was in Keflavik on business this week and our business contact suggested the Duus. It was great food and helpful service. We tried the speciality 3 sorts of fish on a plank and struggled to finish it all. Thoroughly recommended.

Cambridge, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keflavik city restaurants

I had read the first post and thought we would try it too last Saturday before our flight out. We had the days special 'fish and chips' which came with salad and 'Italian soup' as a starter. It was a wonderful and memorable last meal in Iceland. We also had a lovely table overlooking the harbour.

Iceland
Level Contributor
825 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Keflavik city restaurants

I agree about the coffee. If you are a coffee person and want a good one find a place with an espresso machine. The usual coffee offered in most places with a free refill is made of cheap stuff and very weak.

Coffee at Gullfoss used to be really great!

4. Re: Keflavik city restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 08, 2010