We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the BP03 tour of tour.is?

california
Level Contributor
149 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
How is the BP03 tour of tour.is?

We are thinking of going to Iceland the last 2 weeks of July, 2014 (try to hit the warmest time).

We want to do a self-drive tour. Has anyone taken Tour.is' BP03 tour which circles the island including West Fjord in 2 weeks? Is it too ambitious? Is it too much driving? How is the cost compared with doing our own research and booking? I think you can get all the maps from the tourist's office, right? Appreciate all the insights.

GeoIceland Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Iceland Horizon
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Discover Iceland
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Saga Travel
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Private Tours, Photography Tours, Day Trips
Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
10,860 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is the BP03 tour of tour.is?

I think this is a great tour, and two weeks are just perfect for this itinerary.

About the cost, you have to value all the time that it takes to plan an itinerary like this, and book all the accommodations in the right areas according to the itinerary. I think this is a very good value.

2. Re: How is the BP03 tour of tour.is?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 03, 2015