We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue lagoon buses

Seville, Spain
10 posts
Save Topic
Blue lagoon buses

is it possible to take a bus from Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon without booking it ahead of time?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue lagoon buses

Maybe it would be cheaper to take a tour and transfer from the airport (International) These tours provide a transfer, and a stop at the Blue Lagoon, and then after continue onto the Hotel. Or I had one of these on my visit. Booked thru www.tour.is and provided by Icelandic Excursions. Might be worth a thought. Good luck

Seville, Spain
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue lagoon buses

Thanks, though I already made my mind on the subject. any answers?

3. Re: Blue lagoon buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:16 pm, September 17, 2013
Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
10,860 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue lagoon buses

Yes, of course. There are scheduled buses:

www.re.is

www.bustravel.is

Edited: 5:46 pm, September 17, 2013
Seville, Spain
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue lagoon buses

Thanks, what about the bus from Thorsmork on October: re.is/Thorsmork/ReykjavikThorsmorkBusTour/

Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
10,860 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue lagoon buses

Not available.

7. Re: Blue lagoon buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 20, 2014