We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer late at night

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer late at night

Could anyone advise me on transfer to and from our hotel we are landing at 23.55 and our hotel is the Loftleidir, then our flight time back is 08.30. My boyfriend seems to think it would be awkward to get the flybus at these times and a taxi would be easier?

Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
2,762 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer late at night

This question comes up over and over again. The Flybus meets every flight and you will never fail to get seats. On departure the Flybus is scheduled to arrive at the airport in good time to check in for all flights. You'll find a lot of information if you use the Forum Search facility and the keyword "Flybus".

Taxis are of course available. I imagine that the current late evening fare from the airport to Reykjavík must be of the order of kr. 12.000-15.000 or GBP 75-95. Perhaps a recent visitor who has used a taxi can comment?

2. Re: Transfer late at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 pm, October 19, 2009