We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toilets on tour buses \ exursions

Level Contributor
110 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Toilets on tour buses \ exursions

Off to Iceland in a few weeks. I will have with me someone who constantly needs the loo

We will be doing the golden circle and south shore adventure... What is the toilet situation like .... More worried about the south shore as it's so much longer.

Also paying - do we need coins?

Are there toilets on the tours coaches ( R E. Or grayling)

Edited: 4:08 am, February 01, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
12,341 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toilets on tour buses \ exursions

Didn't you ask this last year and got answers here? https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g18997…

For the South Shore tour there will most likely be a toilet and snack stop at Hvolsvöllur and then a lunch stop at Vík or Reynisfjara.

For the Golden Circle tour there are toilets at most if not all of the stops.

You would have to contact the tour provider and ask about toilets on the coaches. Some have them and some don't afaik.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toilets on tour buses \ exursions

I was on a tour with RE in a large coach and there was no toilet on board. I took another tour on a minibus to the South Shore and it was the same, but there were ample stops throughout the day with access to toilets. Even at Skógafoss waterfall there were facilities.

Canada
Level Contributor
9,706 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toilets on tour buses \ exursions

What part of the answers that you got in October did you not understand that made you post again?

Oxford, England
Level Contributor
449 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toilets on tour buses \ exursions

I have done both trips on large coaches. No toilets on board but ample stops. At Thingvlr you have to pay and can use your credit card.

5. Re: Toilets on tour buses \ exursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 03, 2018