BF and I are arriving in Stockholm, Arlanda on 20/12/13 at 09:40 AM. We want to get the ferry over to Turku. Can anyone very kindly please help us out as follows:
- transport from Stockholm, Arlanda airport to the ferry terminal?
- our (limited to date - we have only just booked our flights!) research shows there are only 2 ferries per day from Stockholm to Arlanda, one in the morning and one in the evening, would we be able to go off into Stockholm for the day or a few hours to look around etc and if so what are the travel options available?
- which are the best websites to book through for a good deal?
- as it's an 11 hour trip do you recommend booking a cabin for the ferry and if so are your experiences that this is expensive?
- if we don't book a cabin would we get a seat and be able to sleep etc?
Thank you so much in advance everybody, all advice is welcomed and greatly appreciated!
All the best from London!
Tack / Kiitos / Takk