We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from Stockholm to Torku

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
from Stockholm to Torku

Hello!me and my husband are travelling to Stockholm on september,20 and we would also like to visit Helsinki.Since our flight arrives at sbout 15.00h. to Stockholm,we thought of boarding the ship to Turku at 19.30,arrive at 7.00 next morning and go to Helsinki by train! we thought we will spend the day in Helsinki and return to Turku and then back to Stockholm with the boat of 20.15!do you think it is worthwhile or would it be better to travel to and from Stockholm in the morning!will we have time and light enough to enjoy the scenery??

Turku Castle
Castles, History Museums
Turku Cathedral
Sacred & Religious Sites, Educational sites, Historic Sites
Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova
Ancient Ruins, Historic Sites, Art Museums, Specialty Museums
Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: from Stockholm to Torku

please bear with me because I still can;t get it!in the form that i am asked to fill i have the choice of choosing a dinner at the buffet for 35 euros,this price is added to the price of the cabin etc.

But further on i am given the option of buying coupons.The price of this coupons is added to the 35 euros i will have already chosen ?in other words i will have to pay the 35 euros plus the price of the coupons?

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: from Stockholm to Torku

Thanks for your help!!

23. Re: from Stockholm to Torku

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 23, 2013