We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Job!!!

Finland, Tampere
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for a Job!!!

HI! My name is Daniel Fernandes and I'm from Portugal. I'm 25 years old and looking for a job because I dont want to depend on the social services. Please If you know any company that is needing a hard working, very social and active person, please send me an e-mail!

Turku Castle
Castles, History Museums
Turku Cathedral
Sacred & Religious Sites, Educational sites, Historic Sites
Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova
Ancient Ruins, Historic Sites, Art Museums, Specialty Museums
Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
140 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a Job!!!

Please check the website of Ministry of Labour, www.mol.fi - many open positions are listed there. Having said that, Turku and Tampere are middle-sized cities with lot of students who need a job, so you may have to be diligent to find a job.

Good luck!!

California
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a Job!!!

Hi, I am the President of an Advertising Agency in California. I am actually looking for about 4 more employees to work from home, and process sales orders. If you want more information you can contact me here: jennshultz@gmail.com Thanks,

Jennifer Shultz

President, CEO

Trusted Edge Marketing, Inc.

3. Re: Looking for a Job!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:04 am, July 31, 2010
4. Re: Looking for a Job!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 02, 2010