We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finland-kuusomo

Which Helsinki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Finland-kuusomo

Dear all, I will be attending a ceramics workshop in North Finland in July and the nearest airport is Kuusomo airport. I wonder does any other airline fly to kuusomo beside Finland and also like to find out which other Europe airport can I fly to kuusomo beside Helsinki. Thank you.

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
5,027 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finland-kuusomo

Kuusamo (KAO) is not the busiest airport :) Oulu (OUL) not too far away has a bit more connections

You can try this tool finavia.fi/en/… but basically all Finnish airports have best connections to Helsinki.

Rovaniemi, Finland
Level Contributor
2,257 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Finland-kuusomo

It's just Finnair flying to Kuusamo, and it's only possible to take a connecting flight via Helsinki.

But you are going to Posio? You could take a flight (or a train) to Rovaniemi also. There might be better connections. Kuusamo - Posio is about one hour with a bus. Rovaniemi - Posio about two hours,

3. Re: Finland-kuusomo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 27, 2015