We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helsinski Apt to Helsinki Ferry Port

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Helsinski Apt to Helsinki Ferry Port

Hi ,

Can someone kindly please advise me on what is the best way i can travel from Helsinki Apt to Helsinki Sea Port , I plan to take a ferry to Tallin.

Do all the ferries to Tallin travel from the same sea port ?

Is it best to take Finnair bus to the rail station then a taxi to the Ferry port ?

Please advise

Thanks

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Finland, Helsinki
Level Contributor
7,914 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Helsinski Apt to Helsinki Ferry Port

>Do all the ferries to Tallin travel from the same sea port?

No. There are 3 terminals in different parts of Helsinki. Which ferry line are you travelling with?

In any case, you could take an inexpensive city bus (number 615) from the airport to the station, then change to bus or tram using the same ticket. Taking a taxi is slightly easier, of course. Taxis are pretty much always available at the train station.

2. Re: Helsinski Apt to Helsinki Ferry Port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 18, 2014