We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good value hotel wanted

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
110 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Good value hotel wanted

We want a good value clean hotel. A personal recommendation would be good. This is for June 8th 06 for three nights.

Any idea's anybody?

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
5,468 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good value hotel wanted

I'd recommend Hotel Helka or Hotel Anna. Both near the city center (~0,5km). Price range 100€/night.

Big hotel chains like Scandic use to have very nice prices for the summer, but maybe June 8th is too early for that.

Finland
Level Contributor
15 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good value hotel wanted

I would recommend Scandic Hotels or Sokos Hotels which both are big hotel chains in Finland. Especially Scandic has some great promotional prices every now and then. If you can choose the hotel, choose Scandic Simonkenttä which is a very fine hotel with very big and great buffet breakfast. It's located at the very heart of Helsinki.

oxford
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good value hotel wanted

Hi! i stayed in the Scandic Grand Marina Hotel last August for 2 nights. The hotel was lovely, really clean and in a good location, near to the marina and the within walking distance to the centre. I can't remember exactly how much i paid, but it was reasonable.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good value hotel wanted

Radisson SAS Plaza Hotel is one of the best and not too high priced and it´s in the middle of the City too.

You can find the hotel easily here and check prices, rooms and location:

www.radissonsas.com