We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Apartment in Helsinki

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Apartment in Helsinki

Which furnished hotel apartments that are nice, safe, with nice surroundings would you recommend for a 5-day stay in or not too far Helsinki city center for a family of 4 with kids?

Price not a factor.

Thanks for feedback and suggestions.

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Apartment in Helsinki

Hi, I can recommend "Stay at Helsinki Parliament". They have flats right in the city center. Pls check their homepages.

With best regards

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Apartment in Helsinki

I can recommend " kotihotelli ".

I have used them many times over the last 10 years and have had no problems.

They have a 7 day min stay, however you may be able to work around that . They have assorted size furnished apartments all well located within reasonable walking distance from the city center.

Pensacola Florida =)

3. Re: Hotel Apartment in Helsinki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 20, 2009