We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tallinn to Helsinki

Which Helsinki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ras Tanura, Saudi...
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tallinn to Helsinki

I am spending five days in Tallinn, and thinking about taking the ferry over to Helsinki and spending about two days there.

Is two days enough time to spend in Helsinki to enjoy it?

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
698 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tallinn to Helsinki

I ve recently returned from a trip to Helsinki. I think 2 days is enough for the top-see attractions, and a nice way to see the city center, but if you want to go to Porvoo or Suomelina, you should extend your stay. Although for a first glimpse of the city, that would be adequate time. We actually liked Helsinki much more than we thought and read from guidebooks. It's a very nice city after all.

Ras Tanura, Saudi...
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tallinn to Helsinki

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone have any info of Hotel Seurahuone Helsinki, as far as location to sights and attactions, as well as the airport?

Helsinki
Level Contributor
294 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tallinn to Helsinki

Hotel Seurahuone is very centrally located. It is right next to the Railway Station close to most of the major sights. Another good thing about it is that buses to the airport leave right next to it.

4. Re: Tallinn to Helsinki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 05, 2009