We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel and Spa in Helsinki

Norway
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel and Spa in Helsinki

Hi!

I am planning a trip to Helsinki (married mom in mid-30s travelling solo for some quiet time and R&R). I am thinking of a short trip (3 days max) and really just want a nice hotel that has lovely spa and beauty services (massages, manicures, pedicures, etc) either on premises or very nearby, room service, and some shopping nearby. Site seeing is not a priority this trip so the hotel need not be smack in the heart of the city, but the hotel must have restaurants or some within a short walking distance.

Does anyone know of a hotel that fits the bill?

Thanks!

Tex

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,142 posts
1,407 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel and Spa in Helsinki

Maybe the Raddisson SAS Waterfront will suit you. It has a fabulous sauna on the top floor with fantastic views which you can hire. We enjoyed staying at this hotel.

Finland
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel and Spa in Helsinki

I would recommend you hotel Klaus K (www.klauskhotel.com), Klaus K has a day spa (Helsinki Day Spa, www.dayspa.fi). Also hotel Crown Plaza Helsinki (www.crowneplaza-helsinki.fi) has a health club and day spa. Sokos Hotel Torni has a day spa (www.escapedayspa.fi) too. All these hotels are very nice, have good restaurants and are located in the city center.

Norway
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel and Spa in Helsinki

Thank you VERY much. Those suggestions sound great! I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my question.

Tex

helsinki
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel and Spa in Helsinki

Did you book your hotel already??

the really nicest and best for you would be hotels joining eachother rigth at the heart of helsinki.

Hotel Kämp has a huge history behind and the rooms service location spa everything is top to the top!

in the joining building is the newest Design hotel in Helsinki, Hotel GLO it has all the same services only the rooms differ!

Both hotels have excellent lobby bars with very international environment!

See www.palacekamp.fi

Enjoy your stay here!

5. Re: Hotel and Spa in Helsinki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 25, 2009