We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advise needed

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
100 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Advise needed

Hallo, Im coming tomorrow to Gothenburg for 2 days.

On Saterday evening I would like to attend a performance or a concert on Saterday evening - jazz or classical music? Any suggestions please?

Is it OK to go to Nefertiti club alone (female)? or better with a company?

Also, can I pay with Maestro bank card in the shops or only Visa?

Are the shops open on Sunday?

I also would like to have a trip to South Archipelag - what is the trip duration? Half a day or only a few hours?

Thanks a lot,

Gothenburg, Sweden
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advise needed

Going to Nefertiti alone is perfectly fine, Swede are some times a bit introvert but alcohol will help you :)

99,5 % of all shops will accept your Maestro card as long as you have the pin-code.

Most shops close between 16:00-18:00 on Sundays.

To get to the ferry terminal serving the Southern Archipelago you will have to take tram 11 towards Saltholmen ( 30 min) and get of at the last stop. From there it is a only 2-3 minute walk o the terminal ('Saltholmens brygga'). Your tram ticket is valid onboard the boat.

There's no guided tours, only regular boat services serving the archipelago. Approx 1 or 2 ferrys depart every hour.

You can get of at the island and have a walk and then go back again. Remember that it gets dark really early.

For more information visit http://www.styrsobolaget.com/

Edited: 1:16 pm, December 13, 2013
Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
100 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advise needed

Oh, Eric555, thank you So much for your reply! Now I have at least an idea about some things, as It is a last minute trip.

3. Re: Advise needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, December 15, 2014