We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

another question about Slottsskogen

Which Gothenburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beijing
Level Contributor
339 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
another question about Slottsskogen

There is no introduction in English on the Goteborg.com website, so have to resort to you experts' help again - will the Slottsskogen still open until 8pm or even later and is it a good idea to visit there in the evening like 4-8 pm?

many thanks,

Lily

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
648 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: another question about Slottsskogen

Hi,

The goteborg.com web site is available in many languages. You can change language to English in the drop down list in the upper right corner.

Beijing
Level Contributor
339 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: another question about Slottsskogen

Thanks, but I couldn't find a page in English showing the opening hours, can someone please let me know will it still be open around 8-9 pm?

thanks again,

Lily

Göteborg
Level Contributor
391 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: another question about Slottsskogen

Slottskogen is outdoors, with no fences (except to the animal enclosures), so it's always open!

Beijing
Level Contributor
339 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: another question about Slottsskogen

I see and many thanks!

5. Re: another question about Slottsskogen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 31, 2012