We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paddan Boat question

Landisville...
Level Contributor
492 posts
246 reviews
Save Topic
Paddan Boat question

I believe the Paddan boat trip is free with the Gotehburg card however, is it free all day or certain trips? Thanks!

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
623 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paddan Boat question

I believe it's free after 3pm.

Landisville...
Level Contributor
492 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paddan Boat question

Thank you!

manchester
Level Contributor
196 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paddan Boat question

How far is the Paddan Boat starting point from where the cruise ship docks? I think we need to take a shuttle into town but I am not sure where the drop off point is as this will be our first time in Gothenburg.

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
623 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paddan Boat question

It depends on where you are docking i.e the size of the ship. Most cruise ships dock quite far from the city centre so you have to get a cab or go on the shuttle for 15-20 min to get into town.

Also I have no idea where the shuttle will drop you. But the main tourist attractions are all located quite near each other in the centre of Gothenburg som it will probably only be a short walk to get to paddan.

5. Re: Paddan Boat question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, October 26, 2012