We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant etc in Gothenburg

Which Gothenburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
1 post
Save Topic
Restaurant etc in Gothenburg

Hi everyone.

I was recently in Gothenburg, and I was just now looking through the site to get a nostalgia trip.

Not much info though.

I have to recommend the following.

Restaurant: Bistro Merlot. Close to the main street Avenue of Gothenburg. Think the site was bistromerlot.com definitely worth a visit. great food!

Sites: Slottskogen - the park in gothenburg with seals, elks etc...

Skansenkrona - old fort guard site on a hill! nice views over gothenburg and historic site.

Haga - old area with small houses, cafes etc.. really good.

enjoy your visit! i definitely did!

Simon Harries.... London

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
607 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant etc in Gothenburg

Thank you for the recommendations! Bistro Merlot has only been open for a couple of months, glad you enjoyed your meal.

For more restaurant review you can always check out

GP, Gothenburgs largest newpaper.

The reviews are in Swedish but you will get some idea of the review by "counting the number of lighthouses".

http://www.gp.se/gp/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=611

2. Re: Restaurant etc in Gothenburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:35 am, November 15, 2009