We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High heels in Gothenburg..............

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
High heels in Gothenburg..............

Are the streets in Gothenburg cobbled like Prague?

I will obviously have my flatties for getting around during the day but is there any point taking my heels to get dressed for dinner at night?

Also, are there any nice shoe shops and are they very expensive?

Am always on the look out for different shoes and clothes.

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
619 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: High heels in Gothenburg..............

Some are cobbled and some are not. Haga for example have a lot of cobbled streets.

As for she shops there are several that are good, some are more expensive like Jedevik with Bruno Magli etc and Furetti that sells italian shoes

www.furetti.se

Some are chains and less expensive (Wedins, Nilson, Johanssons, Scorett, Vagabond). Wedins sell Don Donna shoes which are slightly more exclusive than their average shoes. Scorett is for the young and trendy but their brand Novita is ok.

NK, the departmentstore, has a nice shoedepartment. Carl & Victoria Ask on Vallgatan have their own brand

www.ask.se

Yoko Yap on Avenyn has a small but nice selection

Shoestring on Arkivgatan (off Avenyn) sell Stuart Weizman shoes - very nice shoes ;-D

Stay away from the chains Din sko and Skopunkten, cheap shoes and bad quality

Good luck!

2. Re: High heels in Gothenburg..............

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:49 am, October 08, 2009