We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis

Coatbridge
Level Contributor
376 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis

Anyone know what would be the cost (in Kr) of a taxi from City Airport to Gothenburg (Klippan).

Cheers.

Stockholm
Level Contributor
236 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis

320 to avenyn central city (spring 2008)

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
645 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis

Ask for a set price, the good Taxi firms have set prices - it should not be more than 400 SEK /40 Euro.

I only use Taxi Göteborg (look for the their trademark, a man with a cap on the door")or Taxi Kurir myself.

Anki

Coatbridge
Level Contributor
376 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis

Thanks for the previous posts. Just returned and used Taxi Goteborg to and from the city airport. They had a fixed tariff of 350 Kr.

Gothenburg
Level Contributor
35 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxis

I would myself only use Taxi Gothenburg. Kurir was ok till a few months back but have since lost all but one of their major contracts do to problems at the switchboard and problems with drivers. I have many clients that work with Kurirs biggest contract that have been threatend and harassted by their drivers, so much now that the company in question have given out forms to their employees on which they can form complaints about their rides.

5. Re: Taxis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, October 05, 2009