We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review of hotel Gyldenlöwe in Uddevalla

Norway
Level Contributor
169 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Review of hotel Gyldenlöwe in Uddevalla

I stayed here for one night in July and I've got mixed feelings with this stay. The room was very small but it had a bed, a tv and toilet and bathroom, in the room. But all in all an ok room but very small. The service from the staff was up and down in my experience. I'd come to the hotel by car and had to park it outside the hotel where you must pay for it 24/7. When I checked in at 13.30 I asked if the hotel had any parkingtickets, nd the told me that they usally had, but that they were free know so I must pay myself. Later that afternoon I asked another recepsionist and she write me a notice that I could put in my car and use as a parking ticket,that cost 80 SEK that's serviceminded. And when I checked out the next day I told them that I first had payed 50 SEK on the automat then 80 SEK at the hotel, but it did't seem that they would give me any kind of refund. And it was also first at this time they told me that the parking tickets the hotel had was from 15.30 to 11.00 the next day. If they have been a bit serviceminded they would have told me: Oh sorry, we're empty for parking tickets but we pay for your parking.

Another thing I didn't like was that some of the staff was standing right outside the main entrance and smoking when they was at work!

Was there anything good at this hotel?

Yes, the breakfast was wonderful. Willl I stay here again? Maybe, but it's not my number one hotel in Uddevalla.

1 reply
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review of hotel Gyldenlöwe in Uddevalla

Why don't you write a proper review? Forum post just disappears down the line.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g189886-d2417…

Reply to: Review of hotel Gyldenlöwe in Uddevalla
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bohuslan