We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long term accommodation in Uppsala?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Long term accommodation in Uppsala?

Does any one know any hotel in Uppsala has monthly rate or they deal long term contract?

I am coming to Uppsala for PhD studies in this Sep and I have heard the accommodation could take times to find. I would really like to have something booked before my arrival than paying hotel room everyday while searching for a my own flat...any suggestion?

thanx a lot! Cheers, P.

Uppsala, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long term accommodation in Uppsala?

Hi

I would check with the instution (department) where you are going to study or check with Studentkåren(union) they handle most of the student living arrangements.

Hotel Uppsala has some long term apartments for hire.

More info here: profilhotels.se/en/…rooms.aspx

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long term accommodation in Uppsala?

Heya Matte,

Thanks for replying. yeh have check both department/student union, their suggestion are both taking queue. Also email Hotel Uppsala but yet to hear from them. It just seems thing are hanging there and nothing i can control...

How does local people (not student) trying to find the rent? they also have to queue?

cheers, Pao

Uppsala
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long term accommodation in Uppsala?

Check the classifields in the local news paper

UNT under bostad / uthyres.

Greets,

Chris

4. Re: Long term accommodation in Uppsala?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, October 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Uppsala