We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Stockholm

New York
13 posts
Save Topic
New Years Stockholm

Im traveling from New York to Stockholm for New Years with a few friends. I have the following questions...

1. What is the weather like at that time?

2. What are the best nightclubs to hit on New Years and how difficlult are they to get into?

3. What restaurants are a must?

4. What sights are a must see?

5. Exactly how hot are these Swedish girls?

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
76 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Stockholm

1. Weather usually very cold around new years eve be prepared for -15 degrees and maybe also snow.

2. Best nightclubs you can find in the Inside pages

3. Restaurants look in the inside pages

4. Vasa museum is a must, Modern Museum of Art if you like art. The royal castle and Swedish girls!

5. If you want to look at swedish girls at the nightclubs of Stockholm look at www.stureplan.se and www.sthlmfinest.com. Swedish girls are the most beautiful in the world!

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
76 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Stockholm

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g189852-s501/Stockhol…

bristol
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Stockholm

Hi I am thinking of going to stockholm for new years eve aswell.I have heard that it is very expensive for alcohol though.Is this true?

london
Level Contributor
178 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Stockholm

If you want good looking girls and a good time i would check out these bars and clubs in Stockholm;

Hotellet, Laroy, Nox, Esque, Solidaritet, Cafe Opera, Berns, White Room, Neu, F12, Sturecompaniet, V, Spy Bar, Hells Kitchen, Soap Bar, Olssons Video, East and many more!!

Most of these bars and clubs are around Stureplan, a very nice and upmarket area of Stockholm!

Check out www.finest.se or www.stureplan.se! PLEASE be aware that you might have to buy tickets to bars and clubs for new years eve And dress up and have a cool attitide because the bouncers in Stockholm are famous for being rude!

Have fun!!!

5. Re: New Years Stockholm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, September 10, 2009