We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in stockholm

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
1 post
Save Topic
hotels in stockholm

Hi, can someone help me please? I'm a female, over 50y traveling on my own to Stockholm for the first time and staying there for 5 nights. I'm looking for a nice hotel, not too expensive, around £45/£50.00 with private shower room & toillet & breakfast included! Preferably in a quiet room ie facing a park. Not too far from the City Centre but not too far away from Arlanda Airport as well!!! Where can I have breakfast if not at the Hotel??? This is getting very urgent since I'm flying at the begining of October 06. I'm quite desperate!!

Thanks

Ducks

Sweden
Level Contributor
751 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in stockholm

http://www.destination-stockholm.com/hotels/

You'll have a hard time finding your requirements for that price.

Rooms are expensive exept in summer, and you'll have to pay extra for a singleroom.

Somerset UK
Destination Expert
for Devon
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels in stockholm

Hi Ducks

We've just come back from Stockholm having spent 4 nights at the August Strindberg Hotel.

Looking at their web site they have "budget single" rooms at about £65 per night during the week and about £50 on weekends (Friday and Saturday nights). These include en suite and breakfast and although just outside your budget may be worth considering.

The hotel is set in a quiet area less than 10 minutes walk from the Arlanda Express terminal. Rooms overlook a courtyard and although there are no tea or coffee facilities in the room you can get them in the breakfast room at any time.

Enjoy Stockholm - we certainly did

3. Re: hotels in stockholm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 20, 2009