We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Level Contributor
54 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Hi I would like to ask how's the weather now in Stockholm as we will be leaving from a Meditteranean island of 25 degrees I need to decide what to pack. Thank you.

Lund, Sweden
Level Contributor
237 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

For the coming week, the forecast is not much rain at all but mostly sunny, around 13° in the daytime and around 7° in the night. Cf http://www.klart.se/v%C3%A4der-stockholm.html

Edited: 2:50 am, April 17, 2014
Larnaka City, Cyprus
Level Contributor
54 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thank you I have searched everything online I just want an opinion from someone that is actually there and it feels that we need a heavy or light jacket.

Lund, Sweden
Level Contributor
237 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Well, to me it is a light jacket. Then, on the other hand, I cannot stand when the heat goes above 25° so I suppose it is rather personal.

The sun is warm though. Even if it says only 12-13° it will feel like more as soon as the sun comes out.

Göteborg
Level Contributor
462 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

IT Will be a good idea to bring a sweater and a rainproof jacket, and combine them if needed.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Here in Stockholm, it is perfect weather for the next week. Forecast says 10 - 15 deg. and sunny. No chance of rain as well :).. But it might get windy in the evenings. So, light jacket and a sweater might do..

6. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 22, 2015