We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best fries in Stockholm?

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
184 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Best fries in Stockholm?

So to a very urgent question: Where do you get the best fries in Stockholm? Together with a lunchburger on saturday?

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
5 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best fries in Stockholm?

Cheap version try Max Hamburgare (60SEK) better burgers try O´lerys.

Lund, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Norrkoping
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best fries in Stockholm?

Flippin' Burgers has got some decent amount of hype. Haven't tried them myself yet, though ...

http://flippinburgers.se

London
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best fries in Stockholm?

Flippin is in an akward location and there are always long queues. A sad indicator that the burger market is still underdeveloped in Stockholm.

Hereford
Level Contributor
334 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best fries in Stockholm?

Max Burger by the main train station opposite the Arlanda Express entrance or O'Learys within the main train station on the front entrance, both do typical good American style burgers and fries, there is Hard Rock Stockholm also

Mjolby, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best fries in Stockholm?

I don't think Max, McDonalds or Burger King qualifies for "best fries" or burgers to be honest :-) O'Learys burgers and fries are generally alright.

This page could be worth checking out:

http://sthlmburgers.se/

It's in Swedish but since the OP is from Copenhagen she might understand most of it as is. Otherwise run it through Google translate :-)

Pretty much every place that is supposed to serve a "real" burger is listed. Many of them tested as well so it could be a good source of info.

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
184 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best fries in Stockholm?

j_a70, I love the site. Good fun, and yes I do understand it...

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best fries in Stockholm?

MAX for the win! At least they have the best burgers, in my opinion... But for a more "fancy" experience and possibly better "American" fries I'd suggest a visit to Hard Rock Café.,

Gothenburg, Sweden
Level Contributor
489 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best fries in Stockholm?

Max is just like McDonald's and Burger King. Just a fast food chain. People suggesting Max can't be serious hamburger lovers.

9. Re: Best fries in Stockholm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 01, 2014