We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stockholm sightseeing boats

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney, australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Stockholm sightseeing boats

My husband and I will be in Stockholm from 11-13 September, 2013 prior to a cruise and are interested in doing a sightseeing tour by boat but it appears that they cease operation on

8th September. Does anyone know of an other boat operators that will still be offering tours for our dates?

Stockholm
Level Contributor
39 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stockholm sightseeing boats

Strömma seems to do tours in September: stromma.se/en/…

Or....if you're feeling a little bit more adventurous....how about RIB sigthseeing? :) http://www.ribsightseeing.se/eng_turen.asp

sydney, australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stockholm sightseeing boats

Thank you for your prompt reply. I had been looking at the Stromma tours and was looking at the hop on hop off boat, which seems to be the one that finishes on 8th September. The Royal Canal Tour, Historical Canal Tour and Under the Bridges Tour do seem to continue for the dates we are there so do you have any recommendations as to which would be the most scenic of these tours.

Stockholm
Level Contributor
39 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stockholm sightseeing boats

The Historical Canal Tour only seem to be available until August 18th.

The Royal Canal Tour passes thru Djurgårskanalen which is very beautiful. The Under the Bridges Tour has a nice route as well, is longer and you will pass thru two locks.

If you have the time and money for the Under the Bridges Tour, I would go for that one, but the The Royal Canal Tour probably won't disappoint you either :)

sydney, australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stockholm sightseeing boats

Thanks Simon for your help, we will probably see what the weather is like once we are there and what time we have available.

5. Re: Stockholm sightseeing boats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 08, 2014