We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Midweek break in Stockholm.

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Midweek break in Stockholm.

Hi, I'm planning on coming to Stockholm for three days at the end of August. I have my flights sorted and my Stockholm passes, all I need now is a hotel, I'm looking at roughly £100 a night for one, I want be staying in central Stockholm if possible, with easy walking distance to most things.

Also, what's the weather normally like at the end of August?

I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Thanks

Dave

London
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
1,725 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Midweek break in Stockholm.

The weather in late August is similar to London weather except that it rains less and nights can be a bit chillier.

Hotel prices vary so much from one week to another that it is impossible to recommend something without having searched for your specific date. A hotel I stayed at in December for 75 GBP a night was 290 GBP a night when I wanted to book it in early May.

2. Re: Midweek break in Stockholm.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 06, 2014