We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweden Kronor

Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Topic
Sweden Kronor

How much does softdrinks, bottled water, postcards etc cost? I will only be in Stockholm only for a day ( via cruise) and would like to have an idea of the prices. Any suggestions for souvenirs? Any suggestions for a website that will help with learning just a few basic Swedish words? Thanks.

london
Level Contributor
178 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sweden Kronor

You can go to stockholm.se or alltomstockholm.se, good sites!! When it comes to currency you can check xe.com (Universal Currency Converter) £1 is roughly 13.37kronor

Ja - Yes

Nej - No

Tack - Thank you

Hej - Hello

Hej Da - Good Bye

Vad heter du - What is your name

Var ligger..... - Where is...

Ursakta - Exuse me

Hur mycket kostar.... - How much is

When it comes souvenirs i would suggest to buy a dala horse!! They are made in Sweden in the region of Dalarna and are hand made. Svenskt Tenn is interior design and very well know. Kosta Boda and Orrefors is famous glass wear, plates etc

NK is a big posh department store in central Stockholm and there you can find many different Swedish souvenirs.

Have a nice time

2. Re: Sweden Kronor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, August 16, 2009