We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Stockholm

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Stockholm

I apologise if some of you have already read my query in the Norway forum. I cant seem to get the hang of which forum to post my question in!

I'm a solo traveller wanting to fly from Brisbane (Australia) to Stockholm. After touring Sweden, Norway and Finland, I'm wanting to travel from Helsinki to St Petersburg. My final flight is from Moscow to Brisbane. I'm finding the multiple destination airfares quite expensive and was wondering if it might be cheaper to fly Brisbane-Frankfurt return. Then get a three sector pass from a regional airline to fly from Frankfurt to Stockholm, Helsinki to St Petersburg, Moscow to Frankfurt. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Also considering taking the ferry from Helsinki to St Petersburg - have read the forum on this topic but it is over a year old. Anyone with up to date info on this ferry? What company, what days/times it operates the ferry, how long the crossing takes, how much it costs, where it departs from and where it disembarks in St Petersburg? A website perhaps?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Norway
Norway
Europe
Stockholm
Stockholm
Stockholm County, Sweden
Sweden
Sweden
Europe
Finland
Finland
Europe
Helsinki
Helsinki
Uusimaa, Finland
St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg
Northwestern District, Russia
Moscow
Moscow
Central Russia, Russia
Frankfurt
Frankfurt
Hesse, Germany
1. Re: Flights to Stockholm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, January 06, 2014