We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from Stockholm to Copenhagen by train

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cairo, Egypt
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
travel from Stockholm to Copenhagen by train

I want to travel from stockholm to copenhagen on 30th Jan. 2013 by train, could you please nominate me the cheapest train I can take for this trip?

Stockholm
Level Contributor
84 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel from Stockholm to Copenhagen by train

Hi,

Check SJ's website. You fill in from which city you are travelling and to where as well as the date. The timetable with options will then load. It appears that you can get really cheap tickets, as low as 200kr per person for a non-refundable ticket in 2nd class. You can also purchase tickets on the website- www.sj.se/start/startpage/index.form?l=en

Happy travels!

Cairo, Egypt
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel from Stockholm to Copenhagen by train

Many Thanks

3. Re: travel from Stockholm to Copenhagen by train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, December 16, 2013