We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arlanda Express Station to Rica Hotel Gamla Stan

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sussex
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Topic
Arlanda Express Station to Rica Hotel Gamla Stan

Hi,

Does anyone know how long it would take to walk from Arlanda Express Station to Rica Hotel in Gamla Stan?

Also what would be the walking time from the station to the central T Bana station?

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
435 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arlanda Express Station to Rica Hotel Gamla Stan

The Arlanda Express stops at the Central Station.

The T-bana station Gamla Stan is just a few blocks at the hotel.

stockholm,sweden
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arlanda Express Station to Rica Hotel Gamla Stan

I would say it's a 30 minute-walk, 20 if you walk fast. If you look at the map, it's quite a straight walk, Vasagatan, Vasabron (the bridge) and Lilla Nygatan.

Eventhough Vasagatan can be busy, it's quite a nice walk and I would prefer walking from going underground.

Sussex
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Arlanda Express Station to Rica Hotel Gamla Stan

Thank you for the replies.

With a big suitcase in hand it will probably be nearer the 30 minutes then. It's a little more than i hoped but easily do-able provided its not raining too hard.

4. Re: Arlanda Express Station to Rica Hotel Gamla Stan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, December 15, 2013