We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any Christmas Markets?

London, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Are there any Christmas Markets?

Myslef and my partner are coming to Stockholm for a long weekend next weekend. Please can someone tell me if there are any Christmas markets? if so where they are? how to get to them?

Any tips on things to see and do would also be greatly appreciated. Along with any tips on good restaurants and bars, we are 24 & 31 and like modern funky bars

Thanks

Stockholm, Sweden
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there any Christmas Markets?

There are Christmas markets all around town this time of year. The most famous is at Skansen (http://www.skansen.se/pages/?ID=298) but there are small scale markets at Kungstr��dg��rden (City Center) and at Stortorget in Gamla stan (Old City).

Stockholm is a fairly small city and I recommend walking between Kungstr��dg��rden and Gamla stan. Just get a hold of a detailed map and you're off. Or ask people. We LOVE speaking English!

Nice modern restaurants can be found on R��rstrandsgatan (subway station Sankt Eriksplan) or in the So-Fo area of S��der (subway station Medborgarplatsen). My personal favourite at the moment is Nalen 74, located on Regeringsgatan in the city center. Great food and service.

A great bar I think you'll like that serves food is Metro on G��tgatan 93 on S��der (subway station Skanstull).

Hope this helped a bit.

London, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there any Christmas Markets?

thanks a lot for your reply.

we are looking forward to visiting