We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stockholm or copenhagen

london
2 posts
Save Topic
stockholm or copenhagen

I am planning a weekend break in early december. it is between copenhagen or stockholm. I just can't make up my mind!!! can anybody help??

Bergen, Norway
8 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: stockholm or copenhagen

If you are in to beer and marijuana you should go to copenhagen. If you are not you shold go to stockholm.

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
50 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: stockholm or copenhagen

Both Stockholm and Copenhagen are very nice towns. It's are a pretty hard choice... But if you go to Copenhagen you will also have a chance to visit sweden if you still want to. Just take the train over the Oresund-bridge and you will be in Malmo, sweden in just 20 minutes. Then you get two countries for the price of one... The train is about 70 SEK, that's about 9 US$.

I would go for this choice, and visit Stockholm next time.

Lund, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: stockholm or copenhagen

Stockholm and I wouldent call copenhaguen more compact;)

Why Sthlm, well simply because its one of Europes most beautiful cities, even my boyfriend who is from Paris loves it!

Even though december is a bad month...

Enjoy

14. Re: stockholm or copenhagen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 15, 2009