We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Skavsta airport to City centre HELP PLEASE!

London, UK
Level Contributor
122 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Skavsta airport to City centre HELP PLEASE!

Hi,

can anyone tell me howmuch a taxi will cost from Skavsta

airport to the City centre? We are a group of 6.

Do you know any companies that offers flat rates from that

airport?

Thank you

Stockholm
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Skavsta airport to City centre HELP PLEASE!

Hi Koko!

There's a taxi rank right outside the terminal and I think most of them offer a flat rate to Stockholm. However, you will need a bigger car so the safe thing is probably to pre book one or call as soon as you land. There is a taxi phone near the information desk in the terminal for Taxi Nykoping and other companies.

Skavsta Airport is almost 100 km south of Stockholm, so expect to pay at least 1500 SEK for a taxi.

Should you take the airport bus instead it will be about 700 SEK for all of you.

London, UK
Level Contributor
122 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Skavsta airport to City centre HELP PLEASE!

Thank you!

How does the Flygbussarna Taxi works? Does it take us to the

hotel directly if we request it?

Thank you

Stockholm
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Skavsta airport to City centre HELP PLEASE!

Hi!

Flygbussarna Taxi is not available at Skavsta Airport, you still have to take the bus to Sodertalje and continue by taxi from there. In that case you need to tell the bus driver to order a "Flygbussarna taxi" and they will meet the bus half way.

If you are staying in Stockholm it seems easier to take the airport bus all the way to "Cityterminalen", which is right next to the central train station. You will find plenty of taxis there.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Skavsta airport to City centre HELP PLEASE!

HI Koko,

I just came back from Stockholm 2days ago and also was at Skavsta airport- I'm telling you its FAR from stockholm city. And taxis are VERY expensive! And its about an hour so it will be like what Odenplan said SEK1500.

I also went to London and things in Stockholm are more expensive than London, especially taxis.

I suggest you to also catch the bus called - flygbussarna.. it costs SEK130 per person, one way (When you get to baggage claim, near the toilets you will see a ticket machine- buy your bus tickets here! its all in swedish by the way, accepts credit cards) and takes you directly to T-Centralen. From here, there is a taxi rank- so you can catch a taxi to your hotel.

manchester uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from Skavsta airport to City centre HELP PLEASE!

hi there

i fly to skavsta airport from london regularly and the best option is by far the airport to the city terminal. it leaves 30 minutes after the plane arrives giving you lots of time.

as the other guys have said it costs 130SEK one way or 180SEK return. if your flying back from there aswell then a return is better.

London, UK
Level Contributor
122 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from Skavsta airport to City centre HELP PLEASE!

Many thanks for your advice to you all.

K

Sweden
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi from Skavsta airport to City centre HELP PLEASE!

A return ticket costs 199 SEK (about 20���������).

Sweden
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi from Skavsta airport to City centre HELP PLEASE!

A return ticket costs 199 SEK (about 20 euro).