We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know any Stockholm limousine (limo) companies please?

Leeds
8 posts
Save Topic
Anyone know any Stockholm limousine (limo) companies please?

I'm trying to get a quote for a limo to pick 12 of us up from Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO) to Stockholm City.

Any ideas most welcome.

If no limo's then does anyone know of any coach companies to sort private transfer.

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
507 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know any Stockholm limousine (limo) companies please?

I don't know of a specific company but the following webpage has links to the various Nyköping taxi firms (the city that is a few km from Skavsta). The local tourist office might have some ideas.

nykoping.se/en/guiden/Tourist/Transportation/

Skutskar, Sweden
Level Contributor
2,408 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know any Stockholm limousine (limo) companies please?

Hi

Maybe no answers because the paradox of flying low cost airlines to a secondary airport 100kms away and then wanting to go by limo!

Anyway!

http://www.limousine-service.nu/

And a taxi will cost you some 100-110£

London
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know any Stockholm limousine (limo) companies please?

There are no limos with capacity for 12 passengers, that would be a bus.

Anyway, a limo for 6-8 passengers is around 80GBP an hour and it would take a minimum of 3 hours to drive to Skavsta and back so you would have to pay around 480GBP for the fun. If the airport coach doesnt do it for you, split three taxis instead. However, I doubt that the it would increase your comfort.

London
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know any Stockholm limousine (limo) companies please?

Actually I did find a Hummer approved for 12 passengers (hope you arent bringing a lot of luggage). Their website doesnt quote any priced and I dont know if they pick up people from Skavsta but here is their email adress:

info@upplevelsepresent.se

5. Re: Anyone know any Stockholm limousine (limo) companies please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 26, 2009