We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stockholm on New Year's Day 2008

San Francisco
1 post
Save Topic
Stockholm on New Year's Day 2008

My husband and I will be spending 3 days in Stockholm (Dec. 31 through Jan. 2). Does anyone have any suggestions on interesting things to do on New Year's Day, since it seems most museums and attractions will be closed? Also, I have seen some of the prior post for ideas on fun places for New Year's Eve, but any other suggestions are also welcome. Thank you!

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
321 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stockholm on New Year's Day 2008

Hello GlobeTrekkerGal

We spent New Years Day 2006 in Stockholm. We spent a wonderful day at Skansen Open Air Museum - it was a perfect place to go - we got the boat across - it was really snowy and great place for viewing the city. Really interesting.

Also found that lots of places were also closed on New Years Eve.

Cathy C

2. Re: Stockholm on New Year's Day 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, September 11, 2009