We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stockholm to Paris

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Stockholm to Paris

Can anyone tell me the best and most economical way to go from Stockholm to Paris. Thank you

Stockholm
Level Contributor
318 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stockholm to Paris

The best way is to fly, preferably from Stockholm Arlanda, but how economical it is depends on when you're going and to which airport. Budget airlines will often take you to peripheral airports where you have to add on the extra cost of airport coach travel, not to mention considerable additional travelling time. One budget airline that flies from Arlanda into Orly, one of the more central airports in Paris, is Norwegian airlines: http://www.norwegian.no/sw7127.asp, with fares from 45 Euros one way . Otherwise Ryanair fly from Stockholm Skavsta to Paris Beauvais (both quite far out). Air France and SAS have the occasional direct flight from Arlanda to Charles de Gaulle at a reasonable price (SAS from around 450 SEK, but often more depending on demand and advance booking).

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stockholm to Paris

Thank you so much for your kind suggestions

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
500 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stockholm to Paris

I've done this route with both Ryanair and Air France during the past year. If you're only going one way from Stockholm to Paris then Ryanair is probably fine. On the return leg the airport bus left central Paris well before the flight time which cut down the time that I actually had in the city.

Skutskar, Sweden
Level Contributor
2,384 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stockholm to Paris

Hi

A friend of mine used Norwegian to Paris a few weeks ago and she was very satisfied with their performance.

And Orly is a far better located airport then Beauvais.