We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stockholm card and weather

london
6 posts
Save Topic
Stockholm card and weather

Hi/hej

I'm visiting stockholm at the end of september and I wanted to check a couple of things.

Firstly - I've heard a lot about the stockholm card - is it worth buying one? What can you use it for and what can't you use it for?

Also, Im unsure about what to pack depending on the weather - all the guides ive read say 'summer weather' and winter weather' but obviously I'm going autumn time! Perhaps someone from the uk could let me know what it is like compared to the uk at that time of year?

Thanks so much!!

Gothenburg
Level Contributor
35 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stockholm card and weather

Re: the stockholm card read this post by baggen:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189852-i233-k1326…

when it comes to weather it is hard to say for that time a year, its very unpredictable like it is in the uk. It could be very warm if your lucky, but also autumn weather with rain and wind. I wouldnt caluclate for winter thou. Since most weathergurus cant predict the weather for the coming 5 days, let alone the coming months, I wouldnt go about predicting the weather until mid september at the earliest.

london
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Stockholm card and weather

thanks limbaugh - that's really helpful:)

3. Re: Stockholm card and weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:23 am, September 04, 2009