We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Hotel HELP

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Need Hotel HELP

I am going to Stockholm in the beginning of August and taking SilverSeas Baltic Cruise. Travelling with My parents (in their early 70's) and Husband and 2 daughters (18 & 13). I need a NICE, Air-Conditioned hotel that is with-in easy distance to the attractions...Not as concerned with $$$ as quality. I see very mixed reviews on tripadvisor (ie: Nice rooms but need to take a subway to get places or good location...old hotel (The Radisson Strand) . Could someone who knows the area please advise. It is my parents 50th wedding anniversary...and I don't want to SCREW-UP!

Sincerely, Supercookie

London
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Hotel HELP

For location and style and good service i would suggest Hotel Rival (owned by one of the ABBA guys), Hotel Diplomat, Hotel Reisen, Grand Hotel, Radisson Strand Hotel, Hilton Hotel, Hotel Royal Viking, Clarion Hotel or even Sheraton Hotel! These hotels are in the city centre and with walking distance to everything!

Hope you will have a nice time!

2. Re: Need Hotel HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, August 25, 2009