We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oersund and Turning Torso sightseeing

Weston super Mare...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Oersund and Turning Torso sightseeing

Hi have found a lot of helpful info here already thank you all, I travel to Denmark often to visit friends and my Lille goddaughter its a lovely country as is Sweden. This time though t my partner deserves treat so plan to take bus across the broen and stay overnight in Sweden to give us time to see the Torso and some good views of the bridge from Sweden, can anyone recommend a hotel convenient for both also for best location for views? Since Bron/Broen, The Killing and Borgen we are all becoming Scandinavia Fans, all I can saynis I got there first! :). tak xx

Stockholm
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
3,292 posts
586 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oersund and Turning Torso sightseeing

Park Inn by Radisson is very close to the TT with some rooms having a good view. Local buses connect to city center in ten minutes. As for the bridge you will have a good view if you get up in the TT or move along the coast closer to the bridge. Limhamns småbåtshamn (yacht harbour) should be great.

Someone living in Malmö should be able to add to this

Weston super Mare...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oersund and Turning Torso sightseeing

Hi tak Ugurd for your reply :)

3. Re: Oersund and Turning Torso sightseeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 19, 2015