We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malmo accom November 2005

Victoria Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Malmo accom November 2005

I am hoping o stay in Malmo for approx 2 weeks in Nov 2005. Does anyone have any advice/info/websites regarding bed and breakfast accom/self-contained apartments around the university at that time? How cold is the weather at that time of year - are we talking ?snow etc

Thankyou!

Hilary

Lapland Sweden
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Malmo accom November 2005

Hi Hilary.If you come for 2 weeks to Sweden go and visit the South of Lapland.If you like the outdoor and the wild nature you will not be dissapointed.I move there with my family and will be a tour operator.Let me know so I can organize something for you.

regards.Patrick

kbz
Malmö. Sweden
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malmo accom November 2005

Hi!I suggest you check out this place cityapartment.com/eng/startsida_eng.html#Not close to the university (30 min walk) but it��s in the area where most student live.As regards weather we are talking about 5 - 10 centigrade, windy andrainy normally. The risk/chance of snow is 1 % as temp would not fall below 0.WelcomeKris

Malmo, Sweden
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Malmo accom November 2005

Weather wise the description above pretty much sums it up, bring an umbrella if you plan to walk around the city.

I guess that these links can be helpful:

www2.mah.se/english/

www2.mah.se/internat/accommodation.html

Welcome to Malm��!