We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying Malmo Redhawks Tickets Day-of-Game

Philly
Level Contributor
25 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Buying Malmo Redhawks Tickets Day-of-Game

I’m looking to go to the Malmo Redhawks game when I’m in town on November 12. Unfortunately, the Ticnet site will not let me purchase the tickets without a European credit card. Does anyone know if it will be easy to buy tickets the day of the game? And how early we might have to get there? As of right now it looks like there are plenty of seats available. Or is there a ticket broker outside of Ticnet that will take my American credit card?

Thanks!

Linkoping, Sweden
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying Malmo Redhawks Tickets Day-of-Game

I think it's unlikely that the tickets will be sold out. Get there an hour or so before the game, or go there in the morning to pick up tickets and do sightseeing during the day.

2. Re: Buying Malmo Redhawks Tickets Day-of-Game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 20, 2013